1. Coded an initial variant of the FLEXR-AutoWarp function.
2. New easy and effective scenario for lung CT segmentation. EdgeWave with the seed, followed up by the F7 (contour fill function). Later on: make a standalone one-step function, with the simple dialog box, option to separate the L\R lungs, and possibly fully auto without specifying the seed.
3. Extended the document comparison function to include the Vrois comparison, with diagnostics.
4. Cleared up ABT subtest for the Foerstner landmarks. Extended Foerstner landmark detection to volumes including ROIs. Included lung+ROI Foerstner landmark detection into ABT.
6. Fixed defects inside the SegmentMouseHolder function.
7. SegmentMouseHolder function: all output segmented subvolumes are identical size now.
8. Added ABT facility to verify several (all) opened documents.
9. Added ABT subtest for Mouse Holder Segmentation



I want to to use different thresholds define the solid and ground glass components in the ground glass nodule. The software automatically divides the ground glass and solid components, and automatically calculates the volume of various components in the nodule.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I don not have any tutorials to achieve it.Can you help me solve this problem,I am looking forward your reply.
Email address. 964527071@qq.com