Octavia from Mount Sinai here. I just downloaded Build 234 and tried to draw a 3D ROI contour on a DCE-MRI dataset with the paint brush. A circle appears, its radius changes if I change the radius from the paintbrush menu, but no contour is drawn. I am running Windows 7 Professional on a Dell 64 bit desktop, with 8 GB RAM, 3.4 GHz Intel CPU. Previous FireVoxel builds worked without a problem on this machine. What could be the problem?
Hi Artem,
ReplyDeleteOctavia from Mount Sinai here. I just downloaded Build 234 and tried to draw a 3D ROI contour on a DCE-MRI dataset with the paint brush. A circle appears, its radius changes if I change the radius from the paintbrush menu, but no contour is drawn. I am running Windows 7 Professional on a Dell 64 bit desktop, with 8 GB RAM, 3.4 GHz Intel CPU. Previous FireVoxel builds worked without a problem on this machine. What could be the problem?